Ingredients, coconut marinade:
• 1 large Evergreen Fresh mango
• Handful of Evergreen Fresh coriander
• 1/4 cup coconut milk powder
• 1 Tbsp red chili flakes
• 1/2 Tbsp turmeric powder
• 2 tsp paprika powder
• 2 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp black pepper
• Salt & pepper
• 1 block of firm tofu, pressed
• 1/2 head Evergreen Fresh cauliflower
• 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
• Preheat the oven to 180C. In a large mixing bowl, tear up the tofu block & cauliflower into bite-size pieces. Coat them with the flour, place them on the baking tray & bake until slightly brown crispy.
• Meanwhile, blend the rest of the ingredients into a fine paste. Add 3/4 of the paste to a mixing bowl & even coat the tofu & cauliflower. Cover the bowl & place in the fridge to marinate for at least 3 hours.
• Hereafter, place the marinated tofu & cauliflower on a baking tray & bake for 18-25 mins at 180C.
• Serve immediately - as a snack (with the remaining paste as a dip) or on a bed of rice (with the paste drizzled on).