2 red peppers, halved and deseeded
2 yellow peppers, halved and deseeded
2 tbsp olive oil
Few fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
1/2 cup red cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup chocolate cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup yellow cherry tomatoes
1 cup cooked white beans
1 cup cooked black beans
Handful of olives of your choice, pitted and cut in half
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 tsp garlic, minced
1/4 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup coriander, finely chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
Feta cheese, cut into small cubes
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Toss peppers with olive oil and place on baking tray. Season peppers with salt and pepper and toss cut up basil leaves over the peppers. Roast peppers till soft and begin to char for about 30-40 mins.
2. While the peppers are roasting, in a bowl combine the three types of cherry tomatoes, cooked white and black beans, chopped olives, lemon juice, mint, garlic and olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
3. Arrange roasted peppers skin side down on a platter and scoop the cherry tomato salad into them. Scatter any leftover salad around the peppers. Add feta cheese on top.
4. Blend coriander and olive oil and season with salt and pepper, and drizzle this coriander dressing over the peppers.
5. Eat alone or serve with crusty bread and enjoy!