250g Evergreen Fresh Yellow cherry tomatoes
250g Evergreen Fresh Red cherry tomatoes
3 medium Evergreen Fresh tomatoes
3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
Half a lemon
3 cups granulated sugar
1. Chop your tomatoes into small dices.
2. Add the tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Continue to cook at a simmer (not a boil) for 40 minutes to an hour, stir occasionally so it does not stick to the bottom.
4. Once jam is ready it will have a thick consistency and a glossy look.
5. Get a jar and sterilise with hot water, and add jam.
6. Keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.